BallOfSpray is proud to announce that Skier’s Marine has signed on as the title sponsor of the BallOfSpray Cash Prize and will be pulled exclusively by MasterCraft boats. The event will be held June 12-13th at Whitestone Lake Estates’ two lake site in Talking Rock, GA.
Pro and amateur skiers alike will compete for at least $6,000 in prize money. The two-day event is comprised of 2 rounds of prelims and a final. Every competitor will ski 3 times and every competitor has an opportunity to take home prize money. The 16 skiers with the highest scores will compete for $3,000 in a head-to-head final and the remaining skiers will compete for an additional $3,000 in a handicap round.
General Notes and Rules
- To be eligible for the handicap round, a skier must have scores from 3 or more different USAWS tournaments in the previous 24 months
- Handicaps will be calculated from each skier's USAWS 12-month 3 score average. If a skier does not have 3 scores from the last 12 months a 24-month average will be used
- BallOfSpray reserves the right to tweak individual handicaps and entry qualifications as needed
- Non USAWS skiers who can provide documentation of scores from other federations will be admitted at the discretion of the event organizer
All scores will be entered into the Cash Prize Score Book without regard to boat speed. The values for 34 MPH scores will be used for 36 mph and 32 mph skiers.
- Example: 4 @38 off = 100 buoys at 34mph and at 36 mph and at 32 mph
Seeding for the Head to Head will be as follows
- Skiers with the 8 highest scores from prelims will take seeds 1 through 8
- Skiers with the highest combined scores from rounds 1 and 2 (but not one of the 8 highest scores) will take seeds 9 through 16
All rules are subject to change
Entries are non-refundable unless the event fills. Entry fees will only be refunded when a skier from the waiting list replaces a canceled entry.
The entry fee is $225