Hit It! Podcast #33: John Horton

Horton

• Administrators

In the latest episode of The Water Skier magazine’s Hit It! Podcast, presented by Visit Central Florida, BallOfSpray founder and curator John Horton joins host Tyler Boyd. An accomplished water skier in his own right, John’s greatest contribution to the sport he loves is the community building online powerhouse, BallOfSpray. The website continues to serve as both a warehouse of ideas and the sport’s virtual water cooler for discussions on techniques, tournaments and gear. This episode is sponsored by Radar Skis.

• Like 3

• Administrators
10 minutes ago, MitchellM said:

I had no idea @Horton fell down a well just before this interview.  Was he rescued?

What? 

• Baller_
23 minutes ago, Horton said:

What? 

Your sound quality was pretty bad.  You sounded distant and hollow.  Like you were in a well.  I tried in my car, with ear buds and straight out of the phone, but they all sounded the same.  It was particularly obvious compared to Tyler's voice in the studio.  Not sure you could do anything about it.  I've invested in a quality microphone for zoom meetings.  Best $100 i've spent in a while.

• Baller
2 hours ago, MitchellM said:

I had no idea @Horton fell down a well just before this interview.  Was he rescued?

I enjoyed the podcast.  Being new to this site and waterskiing, I learned a lot.  Particularly interesting to learn more about BOS.  Seriously, the audio quality was horrible.

And you had me thinking that he had crossed eyes. I was already searching for a mule to fix them 🤷‍♂️