S Lines is the official rope of Western & SCR Regional Championships

• Administrators

image.png

S Lines is proud to be the official rope sponsor for the 2024 Western Waterski Regional Championships and the SCR Regional Championships.  

Both regions will be using the X Series slalom line.

The SCR Regionals will also offer the option of the S Series slalom line.

We are grateful to be able to continue to give back this incredible sport and look forward to helping support more events in the future.

• Like 8

• Baller_

I broke a new one in today, was dreading the first set but lo and behold, felt just fine. We are seeing a lot of X Series at events in Michigan and it’s nice knowing what you’ll get and not having to worry about it. 

Skiing another new one tomorrow.. not even mad.  

Measured 3 ropes for an L in June, super accurate. Most sections were not out more than 2 cm, even 16 and 18m were within 4 cm.

• Baller

X series is what I use at home.   It felt great from the first ride and still does.  I think it’s a great rope, skis well,  just enough forgiveness but still a nice solid feel. I skied a tournament that was using the x series, I had no complaints about that and I don’t recall hearing any while I was there.  

• Baller
17 minutes ago, MitchellM said:

I'm looking to order an x-series rope.  Do I want slide loops or standard traditional loops?

Personally I like the slide loops.  Its just easier, IMO.

• Like 1

• Baller

Probably comes down to personal preference but I tried slide loops on my X series since it’s what my ski partners were using and it works well.

• Baller
31 minutes ago, MitchellM said:

I'm looking to order an x-series rope.  Do I want slide loops or standard traditional loops?

Another vote for slide loops!