Wanting to buy ski boat with left side passenger seat that can face forward

bcollida

I am looking to purchase a mid 90's inboard boat where the left side passenger seat( next to the driver seat) can face forward.

I have seen a few Sport Nautiques set up this way. 

I am in my sixties and no longer ski, but I prefer the inboard set up because of the handling of the boat and the relative ease of working on motor and also because these boats typically have the 5.7 engine.

Is there anyone on here that has a boat like that for sale?

• Baller
25 minutes ago, ReallyGottaSki said:

Have you considered a mid nineties Resorter or Coranado? 

for teaser...

Not to highjack the thread but a funny side note about Century Boats.  My dad sold our 1979 Century 190 I/O and a couple of years later went to Silver Spray Sports in Fenton, MI to buy a Ski Nautique.  What does my father come home with?  A 1984 Century Arabian!  Come on Dad!! His love of Century boats trumped my need for a decent wake to ski behind. SMH

• Like 2

• Baller
1 minute ago, Kimbymon said:

Not to highjack the thread but a funny side note about Century Boats.  My dad sold our 1979 Century 190 I/O and a couple of years later went to Silver Spray Sports in Fenton, MI to buy a Ski Nautique.  What does my father come home with?  A 1984 Century Arabian!  Come on Dad!! His love of Century boats trumped my need for a decent wake to ski behind. SMH

😬 Arabian? <gak>  you could have surfed with it ! maybe you did

He couldn't have at least come home with the Century CTS (moon boat) huh? 

• Baller
5 minutes ago, ReallyGottaSki said:

😬 Arabian? <gak>  you could have surfed with it ! maybe you did

He couldn't have at least come home with the Century CTS (moon boat) huh? 

The Arabian was also an I/O.  No surfing behind that, and this was in 1996?  

• Baller

I don't recall seeing a ski boat with a forward facing passenger seat. Took a quick look through some old mid-90's brochures posted on CCF and don't see that configuration there either. Perhaps you saw a customized Sport Nautique?

• Baller

Your best bet is a MC 205 Prosport. Solid mid 90's boat with swivel passenger seat,open bow and and easy to work on TBI 5.7 engine.

Very good skiing wake to if you decide to make a comeback or guests.

• Like 1

My ski finish in 16.95 but my ass is out of tolerance!

• Baller

As others have mentioned, Mastercraft ProSport 205 is a great option. '92/'93 were mostly carbed Ford 351, '93 was transition to TBI GM. Passenger seat slides up and back, of course and will swivel 360 degrees (and locks).  I've owned a '92 ProSport for about 8 years, awesome and very versatile  boat, . Mine is the carbed Ford version, runs like a top.

ProSport205_seating.jpg