Current Prostar Prop Type / Zero Off Setting

• Baller_

I think it’s hard to find it on the first menu.  Might need to scroll down 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.

• Baller

I assume you mean on the 7" screen. I don't remember if the prop is subject to the 3 change limitation or if that's only the engine type. If you get locked out due to three change limit then PM me. 

IMG_2975.JPG

IMG_2976.JPG

• Baller

@jpwhit Any idea why there's a 3 change limit at all?  My new-to-me Prostar has the wrong engine type set, and was locked out already the first time I looked at the screen.  I can't see the value in limiting the changes.

• Baller

It's a Zero Off restriction. Not something technical, it's a licensing condition of Zero Off. The original round gauges have the same restriction built in.

My best guess is that Zero Off is concerned someone may try move a system between boats, and this is one way to potentially limit that....

• Like 1

• Baller_
12 hours ago, jpwhit said:

I assume you mean on the 7" screen. I don't remember if the prop is subject to the 3 change limitation or if that's only the engine type. If you get locked out due to three change limit then PM me

John, I was actually asking for someone with a 2024 boat.. let him use my 3 blade for a demo but neither of us had swapped a new Prostar yet. The 7" screens can be done right from the ZO page as well.