Ski with Zane in VA!

• Baller

For anyone within driving distance to Corey Vaughn’s place in Bumpass VA, or those who are willing to go further, Zane Nicholson is coaching there this July. I just got 3 sets with him and can’t speak highly enough of him and the experience. Skiing in Bumpass is usually a fun time and I improve. Zane pushes that even further. I have struggled to get back to my practice PB from last year. After a couple sets, a binding adjustment, and incredibly clear instructions, I was back to my PB and earlier to 6 ball than ever. Best of all it was fun, positive, and I learned a ton in such a short time. Wish I could get back there.

Get to Bumpass and ski with Zane!

peaceloveandwaterskiing.com

• Like 9

• Baller

I should add, he loves having people ride in the boat so have your friend or significant other hop in. My lovely non-skiing wife had a great time riding shotgun. She’s a teacher and was impressed by Zane’s coaching style. More importantly is that she had fun.

• Like 1

• Baller

Had the opportunity to get some coaching from Zane a couple years ago and totally agree that he is exceptional at what he does. Super cool guy and great coach, definitely go for it! 

• Like 1

• Baller
On 7/3/2024 at 10:10 PM, vtmecheng said:

For anyone within driving distance to Corey Vaughn’s place in Bumpass VA, or those who are willing to go further, Zane Nicholson is coaching there this July. I just got 3 sets with him and can’t speak highly enough of him and the experience. Skiing in Bumpass is usually a fun time and I improve. Zane pushes that even further. I have struggled to get back to my practice PB from last year. After a couple sets, a binding adjustment, and incredibly clear instructions, I was back to my PB and earlier to 6 ball than ever. Best of all it was fun, positive, and I learned a ton in such a short time. Wish I could get back there.

Get to Bumpass and ski with Zane!

peaceloveandwaterskiing.com

Thanks for the kind words! Would love people to come out and ski this July!

• Like 2