Fun Gliss Finals Boat Video

• Elite Skier

Just be happy someone is willing to put on the event 🤷‍♂️ they put women on in the past but very very few turned up and France has an equal money rule only for pro events. He wants to put big money in but he cannot do 30k for men and then the same for women if only 6 or 7 show up. He has huge passion for the sport and just wants to have the top skiers at his lake. Yes in an ideal world there would be all of that but in this world where there is this event like this or nothing I’m sure most would pick the event. I could be wrong and I get your side of things but in a small sport like ours, I wouldn’t be hating on a person for putting an event on and throwing 30k in the pot

15 minutes ago, Broussard said:

@APB Women Slalom, Webcast, Bibs = more $$$$$$

I think I relised I just went a little sassy before realizing what you were replying too 

20 minutes ago, Broussard said:

@APB Women Slalom, Webcast, Bibs = more $$$$$$

😂😂

but hey, 

34 minutes ago, APB said:

Thanks for posting Rob!!!! Will is on fire! 

why no women’s???? That seems weird. 

I guess my post still stands 😅😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Baller

@RobHazelwood Totally agree with you. 

@APB I would say somewhere from 40%-60% or the event budget for a Pro Tournament goes to the prize purse. It would be great if all events had 3 event men and women but each “event” that is added greatly increases the cost of the tournament. 

• Like 1

• Baller

I get it. I just was questioning why no pro women’s. It’s the same as the PWT /pro wakeboard tour…… there’s no women’s pro wakeboarding.
i’m glad the guy gives some money to slalom skiing. I think that’s great. 

it would be cool to see them do the pro women’s category and maybe even a bonus for women to attract more to commit to the travel.

anyways. Thanks for posting the video. It’s great to see.