WTB masterline one event bag

• Baller

In the market for a new travel bag. Really like the one event bag as it would suit all my needs however I am not sure i want to shell out the 500.00 on ML website. Curious before I do if anyone has a gently used one they don't need anymore that they'd be willing to sell me for a reduced cost? Let me know thanks!!

• Baller
1 hour ago, mcsd1992 said:

In the market for a new travel bag. Really like the one event bag as it would suit all my needs however I am not sure i want to shell out the 500.00 on ML website. Curious before I do if anyone has a gently used one they don't need anymore that they'd be willing to sell me for a reduced cost? Let me know thanks!!

What one event?  Slalom?

I have used one for several years.   It is padded with two exterior pockets for small gear.   Lots of room for wetsuits, vests, ropes and handles, etc.   I fly with my ski several times a year and have yet to have a damaged ski. 

I just got a new one as my kid stole mine last year for her snow ski bag.

• Elite Skier

Look at a pro event, you will see 90% snow ski bags. The hard case dikaine is pricey ($350) but worth it especially if masterline is $500 😳 either way, snow board/snow ski bag is the way to go

• Baller

I’m with Rob. As someone who’s always travelled with soft padded bags, including Masterline, in the past, I like my new DaKine hard roller case. Rolls great, without any “sag”, like you might get with a soft bag, and comes with a built in lock. You’ll just have to be certain that your form of ground transportation can accommodate its 71” length. 

• Like 1