CP clinic at Hidden lake

• Baller

IMG_3433.jpegI’m so impressed with Chris. 
We hosted a CP clinic this weekend and he delivered in 15 to 20 mph winds. 
He had things that everyone could work on and almost everyone had improvements.  
The best part is even my 9 year old daughter who didn’t ski with him this weekend wanted a picture with him. He of course obliged.  
Chris is a true legend in our sport. Thanks Chris 

• Like 5

• Baller

Went to a clinic of his a few weeks back at Lake of Dreams, it was my first time working with a coach and it was an awesome experience as well! Really great guy who had lots of helpful feedback to give which I feel has really helped. Also got to see him ski 38off from the boat like it was nothing.

Even if your only skiing 28mph15off, if you hear he's in town you should definitely go grab a set or two. 

• Baller

Awesome weekend with CP!   I spent most of the day driving yesterday and he hit the mark with each of our skiers, helped with their equipment, signed some gear and took the time to make each set special. 

If you're considering a clinic or want some virtual coaching, shoot CP a DM over on his insta account.  

If you're in the midwest, it sounds like he might be headed to Nebraska in August!  🤞

....also, how frickin cool is this sport? Spending the weekend with the dude you idolized as a young skier 🤯 so cool!  

IMG_2960.jpg

• Like 3