Lake side home mtn life

• Baller

@scoke  water is 64   Today 

april - may 56-58 water temp

June - July Aug. 74-80. 

ski April - sept 

the lake is 5-6 feet deep so it changes quickly in temp it can warm up 5-10 degrees in a day 

the lakes skis great we have a surepath system at the club so we have moved everything around so the coarse is perfect 

• Baller

Thank you for the details. 

Beautiful home and best of luck. It also takes some intestinal fortitude to post on here knowing you’ll get some poor folk comments. 

Our timing is off as we’ve got 3 boys under the age of 8 so moving them would be a bit much. 

• Heterodox 2

• Baller

@scoke  my kids graduated this yr one high school one college. They want to move back to Wenatchee  where they  where raised most of there life and all there best friends live there. So mama bear wants to move where the boys will be.

im the only water skier in the family so I’m leaving paradise 

there is waterskiing opportunities in Wenatchee so I do get to ski it not as nice as Rosewater but it’s skiing

• Like 1

• Baller

One of the coolest joints I've seen.  Love the look and the style of your place--would be sad to leave.  

@scoke you might be best to bail now, it's not gonna be easier to move them in high school when they have their teams/friends/social life.  Otherwise is it wait til they graduate?  That's a long time.  Geez time flies can't believe you have 3 kids.    

• Baller
On 6/18/2024 at 5:54 AM, scoke said:

It also takes some intestinal fortitude to post on here knowing you’ll get some poor folk comments. 

@scoke I assume this is a joke? Of course, people will make comments. The average skier can't afford this. The comments from the "poor folk" are more of a compliment to @Deanoski.

And it is a beautiful house!

• Baller
1 hour ago, IGski said:

@scoke I assume this is a joke?

Joke? I don't joke. 

If someone was truely happy for someone they would say good things like "good for you!" "good luck" "Happy for you", "congratulations." etc

Typically if folks post otherwise, it comes off "about them" and how they feel and appear in the world, their short comings, their lack of personal accountability, delusional lives via comments. 

We're selling our house as well. I haven't posted it on here as similar to as I don't have the energy to wade through the criticism such as Deanoski has received on a few comments. 

But let's not thread hijack! If i'm the admin, I probably would delete all these distracting posts 🙂

What a gorgeous property!! Someone is going to be ecstatic with this place. 

• DIslike 2

• Baller

A little late to edit my post - but I see you aren’t moving to the Midwest. Regardless,  that is a beautiful place and awesome ski lake.  Love the mountains in the background too. Best of both worlds there.