ANY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 22 AND 23 VAPOR PRO BUILD

• Baller

Hey ballers did they make any changes on the vapor pro build ski between the 22 and 23 model??I want to get one and if the 22 is the same I willbuy one.I need a 67.....

I should also ask did they change the 24 model of this ski......

• Administrators

22 and 23 are extremely similar. dimensionally identical I believe. The 24 is a clean sheet of paper redesign and in my opinion is the best Radar to date

• Like 5

• Baller

Ski West is unofficially known as Radar Lake South. Just made that up , but we have a whole lot of them. Most years were represented from 2016 and up. The   24 model has put almost all of them up for sale. I was on an 18 and the 24 was the first one since that model that screamed “ You Must Buy Me “.  We have a hold out on a 2016 that I’m sure will be gone after Radar Days this weekend. Get the 24 Ron , it’s worth the extra money. 

• Like 6

• Baller

My wife has the 22 and I have the 24.  My wife has skied lights out on the 22, getting way further down the line than any previous skis. 
I only have 8 sets or so on my 24 but it is a game changer.  I really believe I will get a PB on this 24. 

• Like 2

• Baller

@ColeGiacopuzzi I am an old guy pushing late 70s I open water ski at 34mph usually on a shortline rope and enjoy the speed.Will I notice a difference between the 23 and 24 ski for what I will be using the ski.Is the 24 easier to ski or faster across the wakes?? what will the difference be....thx