Baller Video Coaching System vs GiveGo

• Baller_

What's the ideal pass to send in for coaching?

1. Your best look at your hardest pass - to show the peak of what you're capable of.
2. A normal/bad look at your hardest pass - to show all the stuff you screw up when pushing the limit.
3. Your best look at your 2nd hardest pass - to show your overall best skiing form.
4. A normal/bad look at your 2nd hardest pass - to show all the stuff you screw even when not pushing the limit.

• Like 2

• Administrators

I would be curious to hear @Terry Winter reply to this. 

if I'm coaching somebody I just want to see a pass that is representative of their skills. Not an opener, but not a pass that the skier doesn't run most of the time.

• Like 1

• Elite Skier
19 hours ago, Horton said:

I would be curious to hear @Terry Winter reply to this. 

if I'm coaching somebody I just want to see a pass that is representative of their skills. Not an opener, but not a pass that the skier doesn't run most of the time.

It really is not that important which pass the student sends in. The mechanics or style of the skier are usually pretty consistent throughout a set, so the flaws will show even on an opening pass. It might be easier or more obvious for the student to see the flaws as the passes get more difficult, but when compared side by side with a pro at the same pass it's easy to point out where the student can make gains.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

• Baller

I am very happy with the Baller video coaching system. I down loaded some video on the app and sent it to Terry. The app is very easy to use and very straight forward (Side note in the discerption box give your line length and boat speed to help your coach)

Terry got back to me in less than 24 hrs. The video coaching was great with side by side analysis of me versus Terry and freeze frame marked up video analysis . Terry went through a very detailed explanation of what I needed to work on and how it would make a positive impact on my skiing.

I sent a 20 second video to Terry and in return got back 18 minutes of great video coaching. I highly recommend this if you don’t have direct access to a professional coach or maybe you just want a different coaches view of your skiing.

Thanks John for making the coaching app available and Thank you TW for grate coaching.

• Like 4

• Baller

I don't really have the words to say how good this is and if I did I doubt anyone would believe me. So a few stats off my spreadsheet. Apart from one session when I ran the course 7 times (failed the other 9) I have had not run the course from 20/05 to 27/06 that is 278 fails out of 285. I have been pretty stuck for the past 10 years or so and for the last 3 doing the same thing expecting different outcomes, various coaches had useful tips which helped but I was missing something fundamental but I did not know what...........

I sent an awfull video to @Horton shot at dusk I was in black against black water and trees, low res quality, shakey pylon camera mount I think I hit every non compliance on his instruction list.............

Game changer, the missing link no one else had seen somehow @Horton spotted it explained it really well. I went straight out and ran 6666-6666-6656 next session all 6's went out again today in wind, no one else would ski, took 2 passes to dial it in all rest 6's

• Like 6