Denali C95 - unboxing

• Industry Professional

@bhs - We haven't gone away from CG!

For simplicity of people trying skis and setting fins up, we opted for the 5 hole as the base fin. Its also something the majority of fin tweakers have more experience with tuning.

We currently have a lot of skiers on the CG fin on the C-95 who LOVE it.   Its definitely a good option.  At the end of the day, there is a lot of versatility with the ski and setup.

• Like 2

• Baller

I really like the CG fin on my Radar Vapor PB.  Changing to it from the standard fin with similar settings helped me fix slack line on my onside, while I worked on the real issue - my technique.

• Baller

That doesn’t look like fun at all. Controlled chaos. 
He is an absolute beast. I’m not sure anyone else can ski like that and survive. 
So fun to watch though!!!

• Heterodox 1

• Baller_

I don’t believe it’s controlled chaos. Think Jeff Rogers. Always thought he looked like he was going to explode. But in reality, he had one of the best stacks in the business. Tall everywhere. Much like Adam. Less load than u think. Jeff also loads of fun to watch..pun intended. 

• Like 1

• Industry Professional

@mbabiash Yeah the 41off pass isn't difficult at all.  Only takes every millimeter of my 5'9" reach and 120% max effort....and perfect timing. Come sit in the boat sometime.  I dont think people understand how hard that pass is, at 34 or 36.  If you want I can post some 32off videos that might get your approval for looking nice and smooth and make my ski looks super smooth, carvey, swingy and sexy.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

• Baller

@Adam Caldwell

Im definitely not looking for approval. 
All I said was it didn’t look like fun. 
I’ve been in the boat many times at  41 off and have seen it run from the boat once. 
It’s always intense!!!  
I don’t know how you guys do it. 
Fun to watch as I said.