How to add a picture to your post

Horton

• Baller

Newbie question, and I apologize if this has already been answered in other threads.

I don't have the "Drag files here to attach, or choose files" option. I'm only seeing an option for "Insert image from URL" when I try to create a new post or reply to a post in the forum. 

I also tried using a link to a publicly shared photo on Dropbox and Google Photos but the URL box turns red when I select to "Interest into Post", do I need to use a different service for sharing from a URL?

I'm using the latest version of Chrome on a Mac running latest version of Ventura if that makes any difference.

Thx for any tips in advance.

• Administrators

Ok guys I will look at this next week. It is not your accounts. I logged in as @skialex and it looks correct. Are all you guy on Apple devices? Have any of you tried a different browser? 

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller

So I have now tried: Safari, Chrome, Mozilla and DuckDuck Go… The only option I have to add a picture is the lower right hand button “insert image from URL”.  I can’t get this button to work either.

• Administrators

Ok @SHungerford you may feel a little nauseous and some odd pressure at your prostate since I was inside your account but now you and many others should be able to post photos. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Goode HO Syndicate   KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki  

Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can