Water ski school contact master list?

Horton

• Administrators

is there a contact list for all the major ski schools? somebody just contacted me on Instagram asking for phone numbers and contacts. I was hoping that list exists somewhere already.

• Like 1

Goode ★ KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki ★ Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller

WakeScout is a resource for information on water ski schools, clubs, resorts, camps, charters, ski boat rentals, cable parks, etc worldwide. You can search by state, country, or continent. 

• Baller

@Drago I stated it wrong California ski ranch now owned by Paul Crawford was sunset ranch owned by Doug Trimble and his wife yrs ago.located by Sacramento.The baller who listed the schools listed it with the old name as its my understanding they are the same school with different owners and name. Please correct me if I am wrong......

California Ski Ranch is located at Redwood Shores In Lincoln , CA. We are a Ski Vacation destination and ski school. I would encourage any passionate or aspiring skier to come visit us. We have a new on site pro shop and new amenities going in every month. Our focus is on a great guest experience for skiers of every ability. For reservation and more information…

www.californiaskiranch.com

paul@californiaskiranch or text me at 408-483-0559.

Paul Crawford - owner operator 

• Like 4