Help design the next BallOfSpray ProStar

Horton

• Baller
20 hours ago, Horton said:

I understand the Sangria flake is a dark burgundy. Should look almost black in the shade and dark purple/red in the sun. 

Screenshot 2023-02-02 102350.jpg

Here is the new Sangria color without the flake. You can see it in the sunlight on the transom and how dark it is on the bow. If you wanted to compare this color to something, it is a perfect maroon, in my opinion. I bet this would look very good with the metal flake!image.jpeg

• Thanks 1

• Baller

A few years ago, Maybe 2017, Mastercraft put out a couple of special edition Prostars.  They were black with gold fleck accents and had black interiors also and they were beautiful!  (the black interiors were supposed to be heat resistant)    I had a black prostar back in the day.....water spots galore!   Amazing to see the "come bac" of metal flake.  Oh yes,  I joined the flock and bought a '21 prostar with metalflake!

• Like 2

• Baller_

Oh man designing boat color schemes is one of my favorite things lol. But UGH, it seems MasterCraft has deleted from my profile all the boats I designed last summer! Damn... I had some good ones too... what are you lookin' for, something red, blue, white? Gray flooring or tan? Gimme some inspiration, what do you want your boat to say?! An artist needs a MUSE!😆
2-236851-Main-0x0-0.jpg

• Baller_

I have been intrigued by using gray more though for sure, here's a bunch I just cooked up. Pictures didn't come through very big, I can do larger versions of any upon request:

5, 6image.jpeg

7, 8image.jpeg

9, 10image.jpeg

And then you gotta try for something unique. I did not expect Coastal Blue and Sangria to work like it does, but... I actually really dig it:

11, 12image.jpeg

• Baller
On 2/2/2023 at 6:43 PM, Horton said:

@Andre

Dude until you've had one you wouldn't understand. I made fun of @FWinter for always putting a tower on his boat and then I tried it. He's a genius

Remind me of why i would need a tower? I'm 6'2'' and already banging my head on biminis and i should add a tower ? Also wouldn't fit under my boat lift canopy. No tubing here and beginners will be pull from pylon like all skiers should be.

My boat is a ski boat.No need for a tower and nobody is a genius for putting one on.

A tower came with my boat when i bought it. It's in the shed since 2002.

Extra 5k for a tower and would need a new boat lift roof. Major $$$ wasted IMO.

Edited by Andre