The BallOfSpray ProStars (so far)

Horton

• Administrators

@chalouxIt is good for beginners. Used it for trick a little but not as much as I wanted. It is also a great hand rail getting in and out of the boat. It keeps the rope off the drivers back when you pull out. If money is not the subject I would always order the tower.  

• Like 2

Goode  KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki ★ Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller

@HortonI did not know you have had so many boats over a short period of time.Its almost as many as I have had however your boats are new or newer prostars and I buy and sell older ones.You are a lucky guy to have this opportunity and also live in a prime area.ENJOY AND APPRECIATE WHAT YOU HAVE.....Someday you will be old like me and forget how to get home!!

• Like 1

• Baller
1 hour ago, Horton said:

@chalouxIt is good for beginners. Used it for trick a little but not as much as I wanted. It is also a great hand rail getting in and out of the boat. It keeps the rope off the drivers back when you pull out. If money is not the subject I would always order the tower.  

Totally agree, I was just messing with you. And I think Kandi is my favourite. I have a tower on my Sport Nautique and will 💯 always have a tower on my ski boats. 

• Baller

What is the reality of the situation? Horton had probably explained in the past, but are you buying and selling, or getting promo boats, or what exactly? Also if you'd rather not say that is fine, whatever. I'm still looking forward to picking up a '21+ PS whenever my garage is finished. 

• Baller

I love it.  Please keep ordering them with Towers Horton.  One of these days, I'm going to be buying one of these on the Western used market and I need it with a tower.  Let's get a bunch of those available all around the west please.  

P.S.  I love the MC tower.  It is so minimalist and out of the way for slalom.  Interfaces with bimini excellently.  So awesome.  

• Like 1

• Administrators

PXL_20230324_193556707.jpg

@escmanaze that was the wrong swim step. Odd things happen when you get marketing boats. I liked it a lot but it was non-standard so I got the standard one. It is now a coffee table.

image.jpeg

• Like 5

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller

@6balls Looks like a wake boat platform. You can certainly buy one through your local dealer! I believe we began cutting chamfers on the rear corners there around mid 2010s so that it didn't cut into the surf wave.

MasterCraft - Still the Leader. And Pulling Farther Ahead.

• Administrators

@Broussard

there aren't any "chambers" "chamfers". it really looks like the right swim step. it's just a little bit too big and slightly the wrong shape.( or I'm not really sure what you mean by the "chambers" "chamfers")

I actually liked it a lot on the boat. in practical terms it really wasn't too big but it is a chunk bigger than the actual swim step design for the boat.

( @Broussard nailed me on a voice to text error. It happens )

• Like 1

Drop a dime in the can