Lake Norman ski club?

Ilivetoski

• Baller

Hey all! 

Haven’t posted or skied in a while, but recently moved to Charlotte & was wondering if anyone here skis at Lake Norman? I have driven by the slalom course a number of times & planning on getting back into skiing this summer. If anyone here skis or knows someone who skis there any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks!

• Baller
17 hours ago, lpskier said:

I don’t know who skis on Lake Norman but there are several great clubs in the area, Little Mountain Lakes in Maiden being one of the best slalom sites in the country. 

Yeah, I kicked around the idea of skiing at a private site but i live right in downtown Charlotte so Norman is just a lot closer than the others.

Yea, LKN Ski Club is active and slalom course ski as a club once per week (in season) off of Williamson Rd @ Eddie’s. Located on the east  side of the lake in Mooresville. 

https://lakenormanskiclub.com/about/contact-us/

i can provide more info about skiing in general on the lake if you are into barefooting, trick, or free skiing. There is a lot of wake surfing, especially on weekends but I do not know much about these individuals.