2023 Lake 38 Pro-Am

RickFSU1

• Baller

I am hoping to be able to attend and watch all the great skiing that will happen at the 2023 Lake 38 Pro AM. Anyone have  information on  motels close to Lake 38. I want to get my reservations set up. Thanks of any info.

Tom Smothers (oldmanskier)

• Baller

Lake 38 is located near Tallahassee.  Look for all the hotels on the north side near I10. I'm staying at Holiday Inn north at 27 and I10, about 20 min. from the site. Also look at the Gretna hotels,  also 20 min away. 

• Baller

@nolen17 is correct, thank you for posting the link.   
@oldmanskier we look forward to seeing you at LK38, please feel to message me if you need any more information or I can help in any way.

We’re excited to announce that Courtyard by Marrriott will be the official hotel of the 2023 Lake38 Pro-Am presented by S-Lines. The Lake38 team recently took a tour of the Tallahassee location, which just went thru a multi million dollar renovation with upgrades to every room and throughout the hotel.     The Lake 38 Pro-Am discounted rate of $111/ night is valid for both King and 2 Queen Beds rooms and can be cancelled up to 48 hours before check-in with no penalty.  The location has a 24/7 fitness center, free parking, an indoor heated pool and free Wi-Fi.  You can book your room with a special discount by using this link:  

https://www.marriott.com/events/start.mi?id=1681153247255&key=GRP

And make sure to follow our Instagram page for more updates.   
https://instagram.com/lake38pro_am?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

• Like 1