• Baller

Jolly-Clinics-2023.jpeg

Ballers,

The dates for the 2023 Jolly Clinics are June 5-10 and September 18-23. As a reminder, these are fun weeks combining skiing in the morning with yours truly and tourism in Northern Italy in the afternoon. We have happily hosted a few ballers over the years and it has personally become a time to look forward to for my sister Michela and I. 

2023-jolly-clinics-waterskiing-tourism-map.png

This year we made a few changes compared to past editions. To begin with, the clinic is now 6 days long instead of 5. We made this decision in order to take a day off skiing (Thursdays) to fully explore one destination, and a day off sightseeing (Wednesday) to spend a chill day of skiing at the lake. The second change is that we swapped Mantova with Bergamo. Although Mantova is gorgeous and a must see gem, so is Bergamo. Further, Bergamo and Brescia are the 2023 Capitals of Culture, which means both cities will be filled with events to partake in!

All in all, it's a good fun week of skiing, tourism, happy hours, and fine dinners.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have below or in private :) 

• Like 7

Ski coach at Jolly Ski, Organizer of the San Gervasio Pro Am (2023 Promo and others), Co-Organizer of the Jolly Clinics.

• Baller

Did you had the september week before or was it only June ?

You're messing with my planned schedule!  😉

Is it an all included with lodging and meals or ski and tourism part only ?

We already found an AirBnb close to your place...

You can pm me details of what's included !  Still aiming for fall 2024!

Thanks Matteo!

• Like 1

• Baller

Hey Ballers, I can’t recommend this trip enough.  My wife and I did the Jolly Clinic last June and it was an unforgettable experience.  The ski site is top notch and @Luzz is a great coach. He even coached me to a PB the last day!  But it’s not just about the skiing, as my wife, who’s a non-skier, will attest.  Matteo and Michela are wonderful hosts and filled every afternoon with site seeing in places that you would not typically experience if you did not have local knowledge.  And the dinners every evening in the towns we visited were fantastic.  If you have the chance to go, don’t hesitate, you will have a great vacation. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Baller

@Andre this is the first year we offer two options, as some willing guests couldn't make it in June. Both dates are fine as skiing quality is still high (warm, no wind) and tourist season not at its busiest. The clinic price includes everything, so skiing, lodging, meals, happy hours, touristic activities (bike rides, museums, winery tour, etc), and pickup/dropoff from airports and train stations. I will send you a PDF with details via pm.

@Youghskier thank you so much for the kind words. Keep skiing hard and do some more tournaments!

Ski coach at Jolly Ski, Organizer of the San Gervasio Pro Am (2023 Promo and others), Co-Organizer of the Jolly Clinics.

Hi Everyone,
I am very happy that Matteo and I get to do these clinics again! 
@Youghskier, thank you so much for the compliments 🤩

We are almost fully booked for June 5-10, so if you are planning on joining us, feel free to send us an email with any questions you may have. Personally, I am looking forward to go to Bergamo and Brescia, first because they are "our" cities and also because they are the Italian Capitals of Culture for 2023. This means a lot of nice activities we would normally not be able to partake in. 

I hope to see you here in Italy for some skiing, food, culture, happy hours, and fun 😀

• Like 3

• Baller

Ballers,

A little bit of an update. We currently have two spots left for the June clinic (one skier and one non-skier), whereas the September clinic is wide open!

As always, feel free to reach out if you have any questions

• Like 1

• Baller

JC newsletter-01.png

Ballers,

I am happy to announce that we completely filled out the Jolly Clinic for June 5-10!

Should you be interested in joining us for September 18-23, there are plenty of spots left for both skiers and non-skiing guests.

• Like 2