Do you want free stuff? Help me give away SWAG!

• Administrators

Ok, the title of this thread is semi-clickbait. Forgive me.

I do have access to SWAG. I just need a fun and fair way to spread it out to the Ballers.

The new software makes it easy for me to track what posts get the most likes. If you look at the main menu you will see “Leaderboard”. The user at the top of the leaderboard is the user who gotten the most likes on their posts. Below you will see that @RAWSki has the most points this week so far followed by @scoke and then @ral

Screenshot 2023-01-10 101813 LB.jpg

in the image below you will see that @ral got 12 likes for one post

Screenshot 2023-01-10 102604.jpg

This also encourages you guys to try to post interesting stuff.

What you think? Anyone hate it?

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

California Ski Ranch ☆ Connelly ☆ Denali ☆ Eden Lake ☆ Goode ☆ HO Syndicate MasterCraft ☆ Masterline ☆ 

Pentalogo ☆ Performance Ski and Surf ☆ Reflex ☆ Radar ☆ Rodics OffCourse ☆ S Lines ☆ Stokes 

About Horton

• Administrators

FYI- an example of the swag would be a $50 gift certificate to www.PerfSki.com 

California Ski Ranch ☆ Connelly ☆ Denali ☆ Eden Lake ☆ Goode ☆ HO Syndicate MasterCraft ☆ Masterline ☆ 

Pentalogo ☆ Performance Ski and Surf ☆ Reflex ☆ Radar ☆ Rodics OffCourse ☆ S Lines ☆ Stokes 

About Horton

• Administrators

@ALPJr you just added to the to-do list

About Horton

• Administrators

@Than_Bogan if you are the truth it's way more complicated than that. actually you still have your points. I would have to be at my desk to look them up. Those are your points points these points are achievement points or some crap like that. It's so completely convoluted until you drill down. It actually makes sense that the person who creates the most interesting content in a given week would be rewarded.

About Horton

• Administrators

@Bongo You're going to have to set up quite a network to be effective. Good luck that should generate some traffic :-)

About Horton

• Administrators

@escmanazealmost the first Panda of the year

About Horton

• Administrators

FYI- new programmer started today. Things should be getting straighter soon.

About Horton

• Baller
On 1/12/2023 at 11:22 AM, Horton said:

@escmanazealmost the first Panda of the year

It seems like in your new system here, those of us who were previous triple panda award winners are no longer being identified as such.  

I'm just trying to get my trophy back to show off to everybody.  

• Like 2