Which ski would you defend?

FSSPCat

• Baller

I loved my Connelly F1, but I have no regrets about moving on after years of enjoyment.  It could turn on a dime but caused incredible fatigue and soreness.  Until I upgraded I thought that was just the norm. 

• Like 1

• Baller

HO Phantom- I got a deal on one and grabbed it only because I wanted the bindings but decided to give it a try and my performance jumped.  My PB went up almost 4 passes (over a year).  After a few years away from the sport due to injuries, I upgraded to a newer ski but never consistently skied as well as on that thing.  

• Like 1

• Baller

Defend?  Here's just a few that I liked more than other's and one I didn't like.

EP FX-200  (attached pic is a fin that I bought at a boat show with a fin and a fixed wing, it was made just for the FX-200EP FX-200 fin and wing.jpg)

Hated the Kidder Redline, one day it would work, the next day it would try to kill you.

O'Brien Synergy "C"

Goode 9100, the ski that changed everything.  Ran a personal best my very first set on it.

Goode Flextail, from the first set it felt as good as a 9100 to me.

• Like 1

• Baller_

1. HO extreme (white/pink)

2. The first Sixam, but the Blue and Silver LTD edtion (still have one in my closet thats brand new)

3. Radar Satori

4. Original T3 with the Original graphic (very similar to the T1/2 but yellowish Green) also the only Mapple I have ever skied on>

• Like 4

Performance Ski and Surf 

Mike@perfski.com

👾

• Baller

At the risk of being out of my comfort zone as just a lurker, I would like to add the HO CX Superlite. I feel that it was an incredibly underrated ski and would recommend it to anyone. I skied on it for 4 seasons and I still have it as my back up ski. It was absolutely fantastic/forgiving and even better if had your weight distributed right. Taught me how to get my weight balanced on my pre-turn.

I believe there is a video of Will Asher running 41' (@34mph) on it on youtube. 

• Like 2

• Baller
On 1/16/2023 at 6:13 PM, mike_mapple said:

2. The first Sixam, but the Blue and Silver LTD edtion (still have one in my closet thats brand new)

I still have all of mine (5), including a 69" LTD your dad signed for mine. That was probably the only ski model my dad and I were on at the same time.

• Like 1

Ski coach at Jolly Ski, Organizer of the San Gervasio Pro Am (2023 Promo and others), Co-Organizer of the Jolly Clinics.
Water Ski Bits on X