Enter to win a 2023 Radar Vapor ProBuild

Horton

• Administrators

Fill out the 2022 BallOfSpray Boat Survey for a chance to win a 2023 Radar Vapor ProBuild. (Shipping outside the United States not included.)

Click here => https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ZN6WFJ5

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

California Ski Ranch ☆ Connelly ☆ Denali ☆ Eden Lake ☆ Goode ☆ HO Syndicate MasterCraft ☆ Masterline ☆ 

Pentalogo ☆ Performance Ski and Surf ☆ Reflex ☆ Radar ☆ Rodics OffCourse ☆ S Lines ☆ Stokes 

About Horton

• Administrators

@ETskier it is not about you

California Ski Ranch ☆ Connelly ☆ Denali ☆ Eden Lake ☆ Goode ☆ HO Syndicate MasterCraft ☆ Masterline ☆ 

Pentalogo ☆ Performance Ski and Surf ☆ Reflex ☆ Radar ☆ Rodics OffCourse ☆ S Lines ☆ Stokes 

About Horton

• Baller

@Than_Bogan, not really an objection, but just noting that I am forced to pick at least one aspect that's "better" than gas--even if I don't really agree that any of the options are "better"--if i want to win a ski. I picked "reduced noise" or however it was phrased, because I am sure electric is quieter, but I am still not sure I'd prefer a silent boat to a growling V8. Quiet/silent might really grow on me, but I still prefer a v8 growl in trucks and sports cars to silent electrics so who knows. If there were a none-of-the-above option I would have hit that at this point in time.

I might be persuaded that "less maintenance" is better if the initial costs were equal, but I have also heard the Nautique electric boat has been nothing but problems and is also a $100k up-charge over the gas. Maybe ask me again when the electrics are ready for prime time and proven reliable.

• Administrators

couple days left to enter to win

About Horton

• Administrators

ok. 1004 responses to the survey. I will close the enter to win and pick a winner on Jan 1.

• Like 2

About Horton

• Administrators

Yes. You have a chance.

• Like 1

About Horton

• Administrators

The survey is done.

This is how I picked the winner =RANDBETWEEN(1,1016)

The winner is entry # 385 @alex38

• Like 3

About Horton

• Administrators

can we get a picture of it? it's not like I'm asking for an unboxing video!

About Horton