Are you the parent of a Jr?

Horton

• Administrators

I am thinking about a sub forum just for the parents of Jrs. This is not a fully formed idea but I think there could be some value for all of us. For now please reply in this thread if you might want to be part of the group.

Goode  KD Skis ★ MasterCraft ★ PerfSki ★ Radar ★ Reflex ★ S Lines ★ Stokes

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller

I am the mom of a 16 year old junior who wants to go pro so I'd love to join in any sub group so that we could help support each other. He wants to start doing some of the bigger tournaments abroad and our family can not afford to go. The only way I could probably make it happen was if I could partner with other families and maybe take turns taking the kids various places? I'd love to host some kids here in Texas at anytime and have them ski with us for a week or so at a time, and I'd love for my son to have the same types of opportunities in other places.

• Administrators

I'm super stoked there so much interest. we're about to make the move to the new forum software so I'm not exactly sure how I will configure the sub forum but we're going to create a group somehow. everybody who's interested please chime in

Drop a dime in the can

• Administrators

I'm thinking about a second group that would be collegiate skiers and/or parents of collegiate skiers and or officials and organizers who help out with college skiing. I haven't flushed this idea out at all but it seems worth consideration.

Drop a dime in the can

• Baller

All great ideas. This way there can be different groups or "channels" that you can subscribe to just like slack. Advanced searching would be helpful as well. Sometimes I have trouble finding an old thread on a topic but I know it's there somewhere. Usually someone can find it and repost if necessary.