Don't forget to tune into Swiss Pro Tricks this Sunday

https://www.swissprotricks.com/

Horton Horton

Goode ski settings

aupatking

• Baller

I would be careful with those numbers… these sheets are referred to the first gen slot caliper. Length numbers are not the same as with the current one. Both dial and slot numbers are measured with jaws.If you see the current online sheets for those ski models, numbers are different and thay are not exact conversions of the dial, or first gen slot caliper… go figure…

• Baller

@dave2ball you need to own a second gen Goode slot caliper in order for these numbers to have any use for you. I own both but @aupatking wants a one time conversion and don’t want to buy a slot caliper, which is understandable. I measure and put numbers on more than 50 skis a year and during ski season I use my calipers at least few times a week, so I have more than a few calipers laying around. Funny thing I don’t play with my fin settings much, mostly when ski is new.

• Baller

@dave2ball oh I’m truly sorry, didn’t mean to be offensive or aggressive towards you. It’s the language barrier, for me it’s twice as hard to express my self in English. So really didn’t mean it that way. Just wanted to point out something that I have knowledge about, just that.