Don't forget to tune into Swiss Pro Tricks this Sunday

https://www.swissprotricks.com/

Horton Horton

Nate vs Regina

Wish

• Baller

Regina312 scores at 0@41 or shorter7 scores at 6@39319 scores through 39off in L or R events.First time though 39 was in 2009

Nate138 scores at 0@43 or shorter20 scores at 6@41158 scores through 41off in L or R events.First time through 41 was in 2010

• Baller_

@MattP Like I said. Two to one. Regina has 319 39’s vs Nate’s 158 41’s. 158x2=316.

When you look at Regina’s scores by year, the thing that stands out is how few scores she has where she misses 39. By in large she runs it, say, 75% of the time.

I agree with @Than_Bogan Finding the data is fun. Having n actual point is optional.

Lpskier

• Baller

I think Regina does ski more record events than Nate or she did for a number of years comparatively. I’d have to actually look at the data to know for sure. Remember any tournaments with more than 3-4 rounds depending how it’s structured or H2H rounds do not go in the IWWF scorebooks so that data does get a bit lost to time.

• Baller_

@Mastercrafter

Look at it this way. How often is 41 run by other male skiers in tournaments?. How often is 39 run by other female skiers? Both Nate and Regina run it often enough that others have shown up for second place for the most part over the last decade-ish. So the comparison can be looked at from that angle which removes your variables. Who has been more dominate compared to his or her competitors…?

Looks like Regina wins. GOAT

• Baller

My first reaction was exactly as @Mastercrafter. What's the point? Different genders, speeds, lines. A 12-bouy count difference. What are we comparing?Upon reading @Than_Bogan and @Wish posts, I get it. Comparing each against their respective competition, not vs. each other.(In my and @Mastercrafter defense, the data sought and presented, says nothing about the competition, although we all know how dominant both have been for a long time)