Chelsea Mills runs 1 @ 41

Horton

• Baller

Here is the list I keep.

Kristi Overton Johnson - 1996 - 26 - RFFNatalie Hamrick - 2006 - 28 - LFFKarina Nowlan - 2008 - 21 - RFFRegina Jaquess - 2009 - 25 - RFFWhitney McClintock Rini- 2011- 22 - LFFApril Coble Eller - 2014 - 41 - RFFManon Costard - 2016 - 25 - LFFBrooke Bladwin - 2016 - 16 - LFFSamantha Dumala - 2017 - 20 - LFFJamie Bull - 2020 - 20 - RFFChelsea Mills 2022 -

• Baller

Another random fact about Chelsea Mills: I'm 90% sure she grew up in Wellesley MA -- the next town over from our slalom courses in Natick. But she didn't even know about that, and learned slalom later! This summer, though, she did ski a set in Natick, and I was told she got 5 @ -39.

The next few year's pro tours could be AWESOME on the women's side. Regina might still be the literal translation of her name (queen), but there are serious challengers in Whitney, Chelsea, and Jamie.

P.S. Seeing Karina Nowlan's name makes me sad. She seemed awesome in so many ways. Hope she's doing well out there somewhere!

• Baller

Great episode @Luzz . I liked what she had to say in regards to safe sport and those whining about taking a short course. Not all appears as it is… the course is in place to assist in identifying certain situations. This isn’t about the adults that take the course… it’s for the young athletes.