If Steve and Elizabeth Island have a child they should name it….

Horton

• Baller

I would go with Steth. STand half an E and half an E and TH. What makes you bring this up @Horton , is it the air in Hollister or the lack of a ski lake in your front yard ? The guy painted it all white , it looks good. Not that the tan didn’t look good. Haven’t seen the guy use his boat once yet , and I spend a lot of time up here ?‍♂️a22falem6we4.jpeg

• Baller_

Not to highjack the thread, but this is too good and I really learned something new today. I know most people are too lazy to do a quick google search, so as a public service B) [bold is mine]:

bogannoun

1. Any narrow water or creek, particularly a tranquilbackwater.
  2. A person perceived to be unsophisticated or of a lower class background.
  3. Something of poor quality.

Bogan(/ˈboʊɡən/ BOHG-ən[1]) is Australian and New Zealand slang for a person whose speech, clothing, attitude and behaviour are considered unrefined or unsophisticated. Depending on the context, the term can be pejorative or self-deprecating

bogan

A type of Australian that is stereotyped as bogan can usually be defined as trailer park trash and other low life names like Leigh, they can usually be found on street corners with a large group of people wearing jean shorts and thongs holding a stubby of vb.

bogan

A fascinating beast. The majority of the species are hideously repugnant and unintelligent, and yet they manage to breed in ever-increasing numbers and populate an area known as the outer west. It is quite common to find five or six offspring in each family group, often with a different father for each new baby.

So I guess that explains alot of Than's comments :D

Back on topic, I really like Gilligan, but it will be completely lost on pretty much anyone under 50yo - including the parents.....

If it was easy, they would call it Wakeboarding

• Baller

@ThanBogan -- I know where Butterfield lives: let's meet up, ski a tourney down there where the true trailer park trash lives, change into our jean shorts , slam a few PBRs, and I will help you make sure he never runs a 38 again. Bring your "cousins".Drägo (Leigh)"trailer park trash and other low life names like Leigh, they can usually be found on street corners with a large group of people wearing jean shorts and thongs holding a stubby of vb."_