Syndicate vs Syndicate 2023

ROBOT

• Baller

I feel Dave Wingerter does a good job of explaining the differences of the new 2023 skis as it is a crowed lineup with many "flavors of ice cream" as he describes. Curious if anyone out there has tried the new Works 1 or 2 yet. I have the Omega now, tried a 2022 Pro and like it better but interested if anyone has feedback to share

• Baller

Works 02 is awesome. Came from the Omega V.2 (which is also a great ski IMHO), but feel that the Works 02 builds better angle into the whitewater, and feels a touch more predictable and intuitive. I also feel that my weight naturally stays more neutral with the Works vs. the Omega. I have tried a lot of other "wider skis" through the years, and never felt that I could roll them over onto edge well, as if they were just wide enough that it restricted my ability to edge well. With The Works 02, first set, I could roll it onto edge like any other narrower ski, which was one of the first things I noticed. I also noticed that upon my pullout into glide, I was WAY wider on the 2/4/6 buoy line than with my Omega v.2. The 02 is a great ski, especially if you have loved your Omega.