Waterskiing Wedding Photo!

FunoRyota

• Baller

Hey Ballers!My close friend and his girlfriend will get married soon! (they are both skier)I was asked to shoot some waterskiing wedding photos for them.

I have seen photos of John Travers/Natalia and Daniel Odvarko/Tiare did wedding photos.Does anyone know who else did it or have any photos??I would like to refer to it.

Thank you !!

• Baller

@dbski did a great job on our ski as well...thanks Rick! DB's work is so beautiful we didn't want to mark it up so we took my childhood skis and used those for guest signatures and best wishes with a sharpie...... After a lake-side service @Shell and I made a quick change and then skied away from the venue to get to the reception-cruise ahead of the guests.u3qi8x07oivc.png

d3x9xqquuj50.png

• Baller

@dbski did a great job on our ski as well...thanks Rick! DB's work is so beautiful we didn't want to mark it up so we took my childhood skis and used those for guest signatures and best wishes with a sharpie...... After a lake-side service @Shell and I made a quick change and then skied away from the venue to get to the reception-cruise ahead of the guests.u3qi8x07oivc.png

d3x9xqquuj50.png

22 hours ago, GreensBay said:

I haven't tried that, but it sounds like a unique and fun idea.

Maybe you could add some creative twists inspired by those skier weddings you mentioned. You can also get the outfits at https://www.gentlemansguru.com/product-category/wedding-tuxedos/. Best of luck capturing those epic moments!

• Baller

I can't show you this example as I don't think my friends would appreciate my posting it, however, a month or so after their wedding they got back into their dress and suit and the wife drove while the husband skied.  I got into the bow (SN 200 OB) and photographed the wife driving while he was in a left turn.  Had to clean the windscreen and related areas a bit first.  It was very hard to get good enough depth of field but at least the wife was in focus and the shot was more/less ok.  The husband wasn't too happy with me as he had to do several passes before I got something usable - he was quite tired at the end of it 🙂