NCWSA Nationals Webcast

ROBOT

• Baller
  • Baller
  • Baller

Cheering on the Cal Poly kids….the webcast is fun. Loving the banter between the California announcer and the Kansas announcer. Wouldn’t be college sports without a rivalry. BTW I loved Mystic Lakes this summer….but sorry Kansas announcer, doesn’t beat the home lake in Arvin!

• Baller

I figure someone here might know something, anyone know why Brooke Baldwin didn't jump today? She slalomed and is signed up to trick. I can't imagine that 5 Bama jumpers go further, when she went over 140 at last year's collegiate nationals

• Baller

ULL has certainly risen to prominence in recent years and have recruited a great collection of skiers. Alabama is super strong too and there are some amazing skiers at the Florida schools and ASU. The wealth of talent in college skiing is awesome.

But in my day ULM (NLU) was probably the most dominant college team in any sport with idk how many titles, but a lot; mostly consecutive. For me, it was fun to ski against and watch and learn from so many great skiers.

So, I'm sorta like @Horton in thinking ULM/NLU will be on top. It looks like their program is moving in the right direction again.

• Baller

ULL has certainly risen to prominence in recent years and have recruited a great collection of skiers. Alabama is super strong too and there are some amazing skiers at the Florida schools and ASU. The wealth of talent in college skiing is awesome.

But in my day ULM (NLU) was probably the most dominant college team in any sport with idk how many titles, but a lot; mostly consecutive. For me, it was fun to ski against and watch and learn from so many great skiers.

So, I'm sorta like @Horton in thinking ULM/NLU will be on top. It looks like their program is moving in the right direction again.

• Baller
  • Baller