Thank you TWBC and Connelly!!!

KRoundy

• Baller

I'm a little excited and had to share with BoS- I won the audience participation prize for the Women's Slalom event for the Malibu Open! I want to thank the awesome team at The Waterski Broadcasting Company for brining us all the amazing coverage of these pro events! I want to thank Connelly for this amazing DV8! I can't wait to give it a ski. Oh, and thanks to Regina, Whitney and Jaimee for some exciting competition and for aligning on the podium in the right way. :wink: I think I even chose the 1@41 winning score.

I was going to wear my TWBC tee shirt for this photo, but not on the day my Mariners end their 21 year playoffs drought. GO MARINERS!

gru5lpzx1wm1.jpeg

wxmdw7rkr7em.jpeg

7ktksa154uel.jpeg

• Baller

I’d be curious to hear how other DV8 skiers here have set up their skis. I put the fin and bindings at stock. The stock location of the boots is WAY further back than on my current ski. I’m curious how that’s going to work. The new ski is a 68” DV8. Current ski is a 69” Radar Senate Lithium. I put my Radar Vapors on a Sequence plate on the DV8.

• Baller

Had a very brief fog-shortened open water ski on my DV8 this morning and I like it! I was skiing a bit tentative just feeling things out, but I can totally feel what @Horton said in his review that the strong side lean grows from the turn to the wake. Hope to get a few longer sets on it this week and explore the ski a bit more.

• Baller

I had to put the ski away for the season as winter has arrived with daily below-freezing temps here in the PNW. Any other Connelly DV8 skiers here - could you tell me what bindings you use? I was only able to ski the new stick two times, but I still find putting my Radar Sequence Plate ALL the way aft to be very odd, but that's what all my measurements indicated was correct? I'm thinking I'd like to try a different binding setup in the spring.

• Baller

6vuocijo6ya2.jpegThanks TWBC and Connelly. Just received my Dv8. I have predicted the podium and the score at the last Pro Tour stop. Also many thanks to my friend Konstantinos that brought it back for me.Never had a Connelly before, I’ll go stock for starters, but any suggestions from ballers that know Connelly and Dv8 will be much appreciated.It’s the off season here so I have plenty of time to try skis and settings…

• Baller

@Andre haven’t found the ski that will make me want to change yet. The 2022 vapor was close, but only had a couple of sets and I would have to buy one. Still want to try the Nrgr2 and now that I own this Connelly, I have high hopes and really really want to ski it and hopefully like it and keep it. Don’t change much often when I like a ski. 3 seasons on the Xtr and 4 on the XT prior to that.