Beautiful lake lot and acreage for sale 1 hour west of Houston

MikeDunlap

• Baller

Beautiful 3 event ski site 1 hour west of Houston is on the market. Absolutely clear and clean water, private (8 water lots, 9 total), quite and in the country. The link below represents 2 lots that combined are 25 acres, set up for horses and has a shooting range. Great slalom course and jump ramp. Enjoy year around skiing, and you never have to wait in line to ski.

Why am I posting this? I have owned a lot at Angel Lake for 20 years now, and my family is active slalom course skiers and jumpers. Angel Lake needs another "water ski family". Feel free to email me if you have any questions, miked@dunlapmarketing.com (I am not a realtor nor do I represent this property, I am just promoting the listing to the water ski community)........Mike Dunlap

https://www.har.com/homedetail/1070-angel-lake-estates-rd-alleyton-tx-78935/1174243

• Baller

FYI for ballers looking at Houston area ski lake properties. The one just listed on ski it again, in Lago Santa Fe, for $549,000 is off-water. Off-water homes do not have waterski rights. There is a lakefront home with ski rights “coming soon” though.