Fluid motion Quatro mounted at stock on 68” xtr wnts to auger in on good side

waterski39

New quatro mounted stock position on new xtr. Ski worked fine with radar bindings but almost dives in to turn on both sides at 32 off with stock fin settings

Someone once moved them way baci 1” and ski performed great

so I moved back 3/8 and changed to goode shallow and long settings to try and maintain tip pressure. This improved it somewhat

I have run thousands of 32 off’s ON GOODS STARTING WITH 9300 and never had to worry about ski initiating too much ANGLE AT APEX OF TURN

HELP?

Michael Workman MD

• Baller
How many sets on new binders? I recall when i switched from rubber to hardshells that the ski gets really twitchy. A rubber boot flexes a lot, hardshells don't, it took me a few sets to learn to be a little more still on the ski, any movement forward is instantly transfered to the ski. Just some random thoughts, maybe a few more sets needed.

• Baller
Quattro is specifically their dual binding system. I find that it does need canting if you want to tighten the buckles down. If a looser cuff runs better then you need to match the cuff to your tibia either by oblonging the cuff bolt or shims between the sole plate and the shell or a insert/wedge inside. Which is best depends cause my guess would be you are a bit bow legged