Dallas Area Skiing?

groodles

Hey everyone! Just recently moved to the Dallas area from a small lake in PA. I don’t have my own boat, but I’m looking for somewhere I can get a pull on the weekends. Any suggestions about good lakes or people I could get in touch with would be much appreciated—happy to pay for gas or a membership somewhere if necessary. Thanks!

I'll 2nd Metroplex Ski Club, especially since you weren't specific about where in DFW you moved to.

MSC starts their ski league Wednesday june 1, and there's 2 openings, very good program I began in 2012 and going strong 10 yrs later.

I'm running a tournament @ Marine Creek Lake June 11, feel free to sign up, we have openings there too.

Lastly, next club meeting will be June 21 @ Annas Tex Mex Grill 7:30 PM

Any other please PM.

• Baller
Alan Hendricks has a lake and a ski school; he also has a club with limited members (the club members can ski before and after ski school). It is North of Sachse/Mesquite in Greenville. Tom Brantley skis/coaches there as well (or at least he used to when I skied there before I moved back to the PacNW). If you are Northeast of Dallas it is a nice option.