Don't forget to tune into Swiss Pro Tricks this Sunday

https://www.swissprotricks.com/

Horton Horton

2020 Senate Pro vs 2022 Senate Lithium

LoopSki

• Baller
I have a 2021 Senate Pro and love it for 32 MPH skiing; I had a 2021 Senate Lithium and the Pro was a huge upgrade. The pro returns more energy in a controlled way even at slower speeds. As for the 2020 s 2022 shape; there are some good threads on here discussing them.

• Baller
I’m considering the lithium vs pro build myself. I’m still on my 2016 Vapor lithium. They didn’t even have the pro build option back then. I can’t imagine I’d notice a $600 difference in lithium vs pro build construction.

• Baller

@LoopSki

I ski same range. 32 mph, 15-28 off. 67”. 185lbs. 5’10.

Had a 20 Senate Pro and now a 22 Senate Lithium. Ski well on either ski. The 22 being a new shape.

For me the noticeable difference was that the 20 carries a slightly wider arcing turn than the 22. The 22 smears the rear more so comes around a little quicker. You can push the 20 to turn hard as well just doesn’t do it as naturally. With the 22 it’s more automatic.

Either ski is easy to ski and won’t hold you back. Try both if you can and see which suites your style better. If you just have to grab one without a demo take the 22 Senate Lithium. You won’t be disappointed.