Enter to win a Denali C-85 ( BallOfSpray reader Survey)

Horton

• Baller_
While on the topic of C85 skis, on their web site then offer "blem" C85 skis for $200 less. I bought one and couldn't find the blem. They have very high standards. Blem or no Blem its a great ski.

• Baller
@Horton sorry about not getting back to you, the last couple of days I've been distracted swimming in The Senior games in The villages. Thank you very much for giving me a C-85. My bad haven't been checking my e-mail the last couple days. Thanks @Mastercrafter for the text.

Ernie Schlager

• Baller
@Horton why does your randbetween exclude entry #1 and why does it have a 1/1192 chance of returning 1193 which was not a valid entry? Where you asking it to return a row number and your column of entries had a header which downshifted your data into rows 2-1193? Or was @thager the first entry and you just desperately didn’t want him to win?

• Baller

That's Nerd Sarcasm. You can tell by the details that make it clear that @RazorRoss3 is already aware of an obvious reason that could be the correct formula.

(My apologies if your questioning of it was next level sarcasm and you already knew that...)

• Baller

@rockdog While there are certainly more older individuals skiing than younger individuals I don't think the results of this survey is necessarily representative of the sport of water skiing, but rather representative of the individuals on this forum.

That is a key difference. Many younger individuals either do not visit this site at all or are infrequent visitors who would likely not have filled out this survey.

• Baller
I don’t think the survey asked how many children (if applicable) in your household are skiing. A subcategory would be at what level (recreation, beginner course, superstar course skier). That information could provide a broader sense of slalom skiing in general vs those who frequent BOS.