2022 Radar Finally Landed!

mike_mapple

• Baller_

Wanted to give an update to all the Ballers about what exactly has landed.

New Vapor Boots, Still have some in stock even after all the pre orders. (also have the new plate if you need one!)

Vector BOA, Feather Frames, and Aluminum

HRT's are back in stock as well.

Also with Valentines coming up, don't forget the Lady Ballers, Lyric and Lyric BOAs are fully stocked up, as well as Lyric vests and Gloves (Minus XS, we were informed those are already sold out for the year)

We just got full size runs in the Lithium and Pro build Senates.

With most of the states still snowed and not skiing, we are allowing for later returns, as long as the item is still able to be sold as new..with how last year was and how getting product this is has been before Bill does his video, I wanted to send something to you guys. Also, to give you guys first crack at all the gear that just came in!

Please like always if you have any questions reach out to me here, at the shop, or via emails in my sig.

Performance Ski and Surf 

Mike@perfski.com

👾

• Baller_

@2Valve did you pm me, or did you PM @perfski which would be Bill, I know he is in and out of the shop, and getting ready to be out of the office, but if you have questions feel free to shoot me a pm/email/call if you need something, would be more than happy to help.

Performance Ski and Surf 

Mike@perfski.com

👾