Best looking prostar ever?

6balls

• Baller

632od04a083z.jpg

Spent a lot of time behind one of these. I think they we're for the World's hosted in Toronto. I remember watching Joel McClintock win the overall, and bringing home a new Taperflex Apex ski with the 'Wetboot' high wrap, size 63". I recall this was the ski Joel won on. amazing how things change.

• Baller

@ALPJr I am a big fan of the silver flake boats!

@MISkier We looked at sourcing an LT-1, but the seller wasn't able to locate some pieces at the moment. So, just a new long block for the 350 TBI and I'll take the savings to join the ski club again this year. That will better my skiing more that an upgraded engine anyways. ;)

A friend on our lake has considered a ZO upgrade for his '91 PS though!

• Baller

93 was a good year. The 25,000 hull @Broussard posted is a beautiful unicorn. The Limited edition by @ALPJr is nice too. I think I still prefer the Blue S&S though:

83rn762o5r2z.jpg

I do think the 197 may be best looking ski boat ever though, here is a nice one:

rrmbq16dorz5.jpeg

So I really like the blue flake....

z05cxoqznvvf.jpg

• Baller
Lots of cool ones on the home page twitter feed. Makes me want to hear the clickety clickety of priming the carb and the first rip of the cold, carb'ed V8 coming to life...having to keep some throttle in her to keep it running initially. The good old days.

• Baller

I bought that boat brand new when we moved to Texas from Kauai in 98. Had the LT-1 Corvette Engine and it was gorgeous...Have to say it had the WORST WAKE EVER.

One year later they sent me bolt on hull parts and a different rudder with wings on it to improve the wake. Could not wait to get rid of it.