Lang Lake Nor Cal - Cameron Park

Fastguy888

• Baller
Does anyone have a contact for Lang Lake in Cameron Park, CA. Just got back into the sport (full on like) and used to ski Lang Lake in the late 1998-99 with Sacramento State Ski Team. In fact; I think @MarcusBrown pulled me literally through my first ever pass in my life there when he was moonlighting as a team member / coach. Think I tried 22 off 34 mph and went out the front almost to shore past ball one. My mom taught the Lang kinds in public school in the 1980's; and live about 15 minutes from the lake. I drove by there Thanksgiving 2020 and lake was half drained. I would love to get a pull there if its still being skied next summer when visiting my folks. They had an ongoing tournament but looks like its been a few years since any mention of the awesome little gem and great family.

@LoopSki and @Fastguy888 I drove by Lang Lake last weekend and it looked almost full and the course was in. I live 5 minutes from this lake so would love to find out if a group is skiing there. Willing to contribute to the cost to ski there. The drive to Bell Acqua is an hour for me without traffic so that has for the most part prevented my from joining that group. Would be great to have a lake so close to home. My daughter would also be really happy if we had a lake close by. Let me know if you guys here anything.