PullSport / BallOfSpray post of the month contest

Horton

• Administrators

Write the most insightful or most interesting post between today and 2/15/21 to win a PULLSPORT SLALOM HOODIE -BLACK.

Special thanks to @PullSportCompany for providing the swag. Check out https://www.pullsport.com/

em877zugw77i.jpg

8cf6l1o8w0py.jpg

• Administrators
for the record I was looking for something insightful in another thread. maybe something about the rules or maybe something about technique or maybe something about boats

• Baller

Swag is always nice - unfortunately my attempts to post something insightful and intriguing have not come to fruition.

However I will make a nomination - @DAKERS His podcast with Regina was spectacular. Undoubtedly his efforts with Regina and Chad will at least bring a little visibility to slalom skiing (and trick/jump) and the thrill of this sport to others who may be intrigued enough to go try it out. That is at least worth a little something.

• Administrators

I have to say that @adamhcaldwell is in the lead at the moment for his comments in the Towline Tension thread

https://www.ballofspray.com/forum#/discussion/comment/394853

• Administrators
The tragedy of Jim Ross's cancer is unimaginable but that's not what this contest is about. I am lucky to have known Jim Ross and I'm deeply sad for his pending demise. I'm leveraging this swag to encourage the readers to write interesting things about water skiing and not peripheral subjects. Please just don't push me on this.

• Administrators
I guess there is not getting around it. @adamhcaldwell wrote the most compelling stuff in the last month. Thanks to @PullSportCompany for making this happen.