I'll take earthquakes any day

Horton

• Administrators

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

California Ski Ranch ☆ Connelly ☆ Denali ☆ Eden Lake ☆ Goode ☆ HO Syndicate MasterCraft ☆ Masterline ☆ 

Pentalogo ☆ Performance Ski and Surf ☆ Reflex ☆ Radar ☆ Rodics OffCourse ☆ S Lines ☆ Stokes 

About Horton

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Baller
Gainsville FL tournament. Paddle used to remove sunning gators from jump ramp by slapping the paddles on the jump surface. Also gators were under the long starting dock chilling near sign that read don’t feed the gators. Tournament stopped briefly while a gator, that was longer than the gates are wide, meandered across the course. My wife took one look and looked at me and said “don’t fall” while she laughed. We never went back. True story.

• Administrators

caxjfglommje.jpg

California Ski Ranch ☆ Connelly ☆ Denali ☆ Eden Lake ☆ Goode ☆ HO Syndicate MasterCraft ☆ Masterline ☆ 

Pentalogo ☆ Performance Ski and Surf ☆ Reflex ☆ Radar ☆ Rodics OffCourse ☆ S Lines ☆ Stokes 

About Horton

• Members

Always fun when you go to replace a deflated buoy, bring it in to the boat and give a squeeze to find a row of 1/2 dozen teeth punctures.

Skiing through the course one time with my girlfriend driving, going out the exit 55s she says she hit something large (confirmed by the passenger,) not a lot of options of what that could be.....maybe a good size turtle.....maybe.

I have this fear of diving down to replace a buoy and seeing a wide open mouth coming out of the darkness below......but we do it anyway.

@cougfan that’s expensive for this guy. Even to get hide tanned and prepped its expensive. The season alone costs me an average of $3.5k just in fuel and tags and processing meat for 2 gators and we try not to go past 8’ in size. I could save some travel expense and a lot of time if I had an airboat instead of a prop job. Maybe that’s how I can sell wifey on idea of an airboat, she’ll get a gator purse

• Administrators

yjk3lk40j5yz.jpg

About Horton

• Administrators

About Horton