Swaterski to raise money for Cancer Research is happening!

Keith_Menard

• Baller

December 5th isn't a day I like to remember, it is the day we lost my Mom to glioblastoma, a very aggressive and currently incurable form of brain cancer.

Thanks to #WeAreWaterSki, #pointbreeze, #ispyfti, #wachusett, and #websterwaterskicollective we are putting on an event to benefit the National Brain Tumor Society. The event is called #SWATERSKI

where we will start at Webster Lake for a December Waterski, and then make our way up to Wachusett Mountain for a little night skiing.

Are you a waterskier? Consider joining us. If you aren't, please consider sponsoring a skier (and yes, wakeboarders and other watersports are encouraged to join us). Not local to the area? Send in a donation and a pic/ video and join in the fun!

Finally, this is the part where I ask...if you are a friend of family member, please consider a sponsoring Christina Bandy Menard, Keith Menard, or Liam Menard as we embark on this chilly adventure Sponsorship starts at only $25.

Live in New England? Come by Point Breeze on December 5th and have some fun with us!

https://websterwaterski.org/events/swaterski-snow-water-ski-on-december-5th-to-fight-cancer/