Slalom lesson with Trent Finlayson

Horton

• Administrators
@ISP6ball I have not seen the coach interface. I believe it is iPhone or iPad only. It is an app. IDK about drawing on screen.

• Baller
@ISP6ball yes, Rossi drew on the screen for one of my sessions. I have done a few sessions with different coaches and every one of them has been on-point and as good as Trent’s above. The feedback is fast too...usually within 15 minutes or so, but not always. Highly recommended!

• Administrators
I've been working on what Trent said. He pretty clearly identified and described something I need to work on. It's kind of painful that I've heard that instruction before but never exactly stated so simply. This $20 lesson is worth every penny. Givego is amazing.

• Administrators
If it helps you guys. I actually upload video shot on Android phone and then I had an iPad that I used to upload

• Baller
I gave Givego a try with Brooks and it was awesome. He drew on the screen and picked out some thing he liked, which amazed me, but then gave me two things to work on that were perfect advice that I am still working on. And this was just a free-skiing / open water video. Plan to send in some video of me in a course for some more advice soon.

• Baller
You can’t choose a particular coach, but it will get assigned to one of the Radar coaches. I just did it yesterday and Brooks pointed out two things in particular to work on. I tied my PB this morning! Thanks Brooks

• Baller
Givego is awesome. That 90 sec evaluation and coaching session you get is perfect to be able to go away and work on the one thing the coaches give you. And then maybe come back later with the same coach and see how it is working. Great price for a session too.

• Baller

I got a "lesson" from Trent, since my friend sent in a video of a slalom pass. Every time you look at one of your own videos, all errors show up and it is humbling. It is not that way w Trent. He just stopped it several times (freeze-frame) and showed where it went off the rails. Also gave me some principles and some structured analysis. This guy is a serious slalom analyst. If he can stand to watch a B-Grade slalom movie like my videos, and actually pay attention and help, I am all in. Badass coaching. Thanks Trent.