Short Term Rental FL

LoopSki

• Baller
Since the kids aren’t going back to school and wife lost her job , why not. How about I spend the winter months in FLA. Do short term rentals exist. 3 or 4 months , furnished. Doesn’t need to be on a lake , but close. Must be warmest part of FLA during the winter.

• Baller

There are a ton of seasonal rentals in FL. I know @rayn rented the last few years in the West Palm area. Ft. Myers has Eden Ski Lake. Getting as far south as W. Palm/Ft Myers is warm enough to ski most of the year without a full suit.

Orlando has way more sites and Lapoint’s is a sweet set up but it is cooler. Still super skiable all year particularly for those of us in the north.

• Baller
I have seen @SkiKolb’s place in Orlando. Nice place! Not sure if Orlando is far enough south for you or not but Lapoints is super close and @theboardingschool is about 45 min away. Obviously lots of other things nearby in the Orlando area.

• Baller
With all the Canadian snowbirds that won 't be able to travel to their winter Florida homes,there should be a lot of rentals available everywhere in south Florida next winter.

My ski finish in 16.95 but my ass is out of tolerance!

• Baller
My folks are not making the trip down this winter due to the Covid numbers down there. I'd also expect that there will be a lot more rental availability this winter. VRBO is a good place to look, my BIL rented a place out on Sanibel for a few months that way. Although in the dead of winter I'd be looking in Naples or the Keys.