This looks like nice price on a low hours boat if you are looking for a tug

Mtea

• Baller

I currently have a 2000 MC Prostar 190 that we like a lot for skiing. I was looking on Boattrader, where I found our boat, to see what’s out there and I stumbled on to this one. 1999 MC Sportstar which is the economy version of the Prostar 190. It may not have the frills, but the bits that matter are the same. A friend I ski with has one and the wake is excellent. Now the good part. Engine says 214 hours and they are asking $12,500. It’s at Conneaut Lake which is north of Pittsburgh. I am in no way connected to the seller or Autotrader. If it checks out, I thought it might be a nice boat for somebody that didn’t want to drop a lot of cash.

https://www.boattrader.com/boat/1999-mastercraft-sport-star-7520242/

• Baller_

The 1999 Sportstar and the 2000 Prostar 190 are not the same hull. The Sportstar is the economy version of a 1995-1997 Prostar 190 hull. The 2000 Prostar hull is a completely different design.

That said, the 1999 Sportstar is an excellent option and will ski very well.

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.

• Baller
MISkier, I didn’t mean to imply that the 2000 Prostar and the 1999 Sportstar were the same hull. Just wanted to point out that I ski behind a similar (yet different) vintage MC and the wake of the 1999 Sportstar is very nice if not better than the 2000 Prostar. Thanks for clarifying though.