Targeted Dates for the 61st Nautique Masters

ROBOT

• Administrators

2020Masters

A message from Greg Meloon, President of Nautique Boat Company:

I hope this finds all of you and your families safe and healthy. On March 19th, we announced the postponement of the 61st Masters Water Ski & Wakeboard Tournament® based upon health risks associated with the COVID-19 pandemic.

Nautique Boat Company truly cares about your health and well-being. We continue to stay informed and are in close contact with local, state and federal officials to help guide us in making informed decisions regarding the Masters Tournament.

In cooperation with Callaway Resort & Gardens, the IWWF and the WWA, Nautique Boat Company has selected August 28-30th, as the projected dates to host the 2020 Nautique® Masters Water Ski & Wakeboard Tournament® presented by GM Marine Engine TechnologyTM. As additional details are disclosed in the upcoming months, we will continue to focus on all mandated guidelines and safety measures to fight against the COVID-19 pandemic.

I would like to thank all of you for being extremely patient with us, as we navigate this fluid situation. We understand the effects of these announcements, and the impact they may have on spectators, sponsors and athletes alike. Additional information will be made available on www.masterswaterski.com as more information becomes available.

Again, your patience is appreciated as we plan for the 61st Masters Tournament this August.

Regards,

Greg Meloon
President
Nautique Boat Company, Inc.

• Administrators
@Chad_Scott Super Greg call me this morning to tell me that yes the California Pro-Am was still on for this year but the date would be moved. The new date is yet to be announced.

• Administrators

https://www.instagram.com/p/CByj77un5iS/?igshid=c8tuodgzrcky

#Repost @nautiqueboats

• • • • • •

A message from Greg Meloon, President of Nautique Boat Company:

I hope this message finds you safe and well. We previously announced projected new dates of August 28-30th to host the 61st Nautique Masters Water Ski and Wakeboard Tournament® presented by GM Marine Engine Technology™. Our team has been working diligently with the Callaway Resort and Gardens staff, event officials, International Federations and Associations, as well as federal, state and local authorities navigating the challenges of the Covid-19 pandemic.

The Masters Tournament is the most prestigious three-event waterski and wakeboard tournament in the world. It is our primary objective to stay committed to hosting the world’s best athletes on the water, not only to contend for the most honored title in the world, but also to entertain us with all of the heart-pounding excitement on the waters of Robin Lake.

Unfortunately, over 50% of our qualified athletes are currently residing in countries with travel restrictions that preclude them from attending the event.

Regrettably, the 61st Masters must be cancelled for 2020.

We look to the future and are already underway with plans to produce an even bigger and better 61st Masters Tournament for 2021. We appreciate your dedication and support to the Masters Tournament and the Nautique brand. We look forward to you and your families joining us on the Robin Lake pavilion in 2021.

Regards,

Greg Meloon

President

Nautique Boat Company, Inc.