Joel Howley - Ask me Anything

JoelHowley

• Baller

Hi Ballers, I have started doing some Q&As on Insta and YouTube. If you have some questions hit me up.

Thank you all for the kind comments over the years. I am a big fan of this forum and its regular contributors. I read the forum far more than I post.

Joel.

• Baller_

What changes do you make to ski in challenging conditions like Moomba and the Worlds? What are the main differences in technique and timing to be able to deal with rollers, chop, and heavy wind?

Thanks for posting.

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.

• Baller
You spend a lot of time in Korea where it seems they've really driven a lot of excitement and participation from age groups that don't ski elsewhere. It seems they've captured a much more fun, social element and applied that to skiing. What should we in the west be learning from them to help drive expansion of the sport here?

• Baller

Thanks tons Joel!!! You are the man. I really appreciate the help.

For those wondering, His Description on this video said to submit to him for feedback, so I did down in the comments, give him the link to my youtube video.

He then put together his video, embedded mine, and gave me feedback here at this video.

Super awesome. Thanks again Joel!!!

• Baller

Dude, don't even think twice. Honesty is ALWAYS the best policy. I absolutely appreciate the honesty.

Imagine how sad life would be if I missed out on a terrific possible opportunity to be a better skier because you felt you had to spare me some feelings.

Absolutely no apologies necessary. All love. Thanks tons.