Distance From Center - Episode 39 (Skiing with COVID-19)

Horton

• Baller

NCWSA All-Stars & US Team Trials at this time are still on the schedule for May 29-31. The BOD & LOC are keeping an eye on things currently.

If memory serves me right the 1991 Masters did not take place for some reason. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

• Industry Professional

@LoopSki I apologize if It seemed like that was my suggestion. Absolutely was not my intended sentiment. Stay safe, ski with your immediate circle if everyone is healthy, and we will emerge on the other side of this.

Thanks

TF

• Members
I am in a state with a stay-at-home order and I made the decision to only ski with members of my household. Just an effort to keep my risk of spreading it to as close to zero as possible until we get a better grip of how this thing is going to play out.

• Baller_
@tfin The thing to remember about "ski with your immediate circle" is your circle of friends do not live in a bubble, and everyone they contact away from the lake is a potential exposure. So keep skiing, but stay away from each other, wipe down wheel/throttle with disinfectant wipes, use hand sanitizer before driving.

• Baller
Still skiing, but not congregating and not loading up the boat. Skiing from the dock. Driver only in the boat unless, like my wife and I, we live in the same house anyway. Skier on the platform or back of the boat and back to the dock. I think this satisfies all the recommended practices and only slightly inconvenient.