FlowPointTV 20.9 - Coronavirus can't stop the Werewolf

ROBOT

• Baller

At 240 frames per second, its easy to see why Terry Winter is one of the best in the world on the water. Last night, here at The Ridge, he took a stroll through the slalom course as the sun went down on another crazy day in our World.

Slowing down can be a good thing....the recent times have started to teach us all that.

• Elite Skier
@jhughes No Virus. @Zman I play with gates and find that both ways have benefits/drawbacks. If I were to ski a tournament today I would be doing one handed probably. I feel like with the one handed gates I can get the angle I'm looking for while being a bit more progressive and maybe not so hard away from the boat with my lean. With the two handed gates I feel like I don't get as much angle with the turn in, and then I'm digging in a bit harder away from the boat trying to make up for it. What I do like is the ability to be able to do both and be comfortable with each. It's not often that I get my timing perfect on every gate during a tournament set, so sometimes I will adapt on the fly.

• Baller
@twhisper is seems like you wouldn't be able to get your feet as close together as you could using a RTP or Wiley rear boot. Did you have to change your spacing at all to go with double Reflex or where you already that wide to begin with?

• Elite Skier

@Zman the glasses are TIFOSI. I think mostly designed for cycling so they have good ventilation to limit the fogging, and the lenses adjust to the light a bit. I wear them to keep the bugs out of my eyes when the sun is setting or in the rain at times.

@jcamp I have about 1/2" of spacing between the boots. The rear toe bar on the Reflex is a thinner/smaller diameter bar to allow for tighter spacing. I have no problem getting my feet where I like with the set up.